- 50% of working time (minimum): Personal research (e.g. publications to increase the valorization of the dissertation, publications, contributions to conferences, projects development, etc.).
- 50% of working time (maximum): Assisting with teaching activities and research activities within the LIVES-UNIL Center research projects.
Tasks related to the administration of the Institute or Faculty may be added in the future.
See job description (in French)
- PhD in Social Sciences or other discipline present within the Interdisciplinary Centre of Life Course Research (LIVES-UNIL Center);
- Experience in teaching and academic research with a strong interest in life course research;
- Interest for interdisciplinary studies. As this position is attached to the LIVES-UNIL Center, the candidate’s research should take place in collaboration with Senior researcher within the center. If possible, applications combining personal and collaboratives research synergies will be prioritized;
- Fluency in French (for teaching) and English.
What the position offers you
We offer a nice working place in a multicultural, diversified and dynamic academic environment, opportunities for professional training.
Possibilities of continuous training, a lot of activities and other benefits to discover.
Application deadline: October 11, 2020 via the UNIL website
- Starting date: 01.01.2021
- Duration of contract: 1 year, renewable contract for 1 x 2 years, with a maximum duration of 3 years.
- Employment rate: 100%
- Workplace: Lausanne Mouline, Géopolis
- Annual Gross Salary: CHF 80’000.- (first year) with annual increase
Contact for further information