We offer the candidate to be
- 50% : part of the LIVES’ core research programme (http://www.centre-lives.ch); more precisely to the program interested in multilevel (micro-, meso, macro-levels) approaches of vulnerability.
- 50% : the candidate will be doing empirical research in the individual project 1 (meso-level) or individual project 2 (health) of LIVES in collaboration with prof. Dario Spini.
The ideal candidate holds a PhD in Social Psychology, Sociology, or has an equivalent degree, has a strong interest and solid skills in theoretical and empirical research on life course trajectories. S/he has good scientific communication skills (oral and written), is fluent in English. French language, which is the working language of the university is an asset.
What the position offers you
We offer a nice working place in a multicultural, diverse and dynamic academic environment. Opportunities for professional training, a lot of activities and other benefits to discover.
Deadline : 31st January 2021
Interviews will take place on 16th February 2021
Only applications through the UNIL website will be taken into account.
- Expected start date in position : 1st April 2021
- Contract length : until the end of the NCCR LIVES, 31st December 2022.
- Activity rate : 100 %
- Workplace : University of Lausanne, Géopolis
- Gross annual salary: Between CHF 82’558.- and 92’312.-
Contact for further information