- Six hours a week of teaching throughout the year on university courses in movement and sports sciences. The successful candidate may be asked to provide methodological support for teaching in psychology:
- The post-holder will supervise Master’s dissertations and PhD theses.
- The post-holder will pursue their research in the field of spatial epidemiology of physical activity and life courses, in conjunction with the Interdisciplinary Centre on Overcoming Vulnerability: Life Course Perspectives (LIVES Centre).
- They will seek external funding, in particular from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF). A proven interest in multi- or interdisciplinary research projects is desirable.
Administrative responsibilities (10%)
- PhD (for example in social sciences or social epidemiology) or equivalent
- Academic teaching experience in the field of spatial epidemiology and research methodology
- Proven research record in spatial epidemiology
- Proficiency in spatial and longitudinal methodological approaches
- Good links with national and international scientific networks
What the position offers you
We offer a nice working place in a multicultural, diverse and dynamic academic environment. Opportunities for professional training, a lot of activities and other benefits to discover.
Deadline : 31st March 2021
Only applications through the UNIL website will be taken into account.
- Expected start date in position : 01.08.2022 / to be agreed
- Contract length : 2 years, renewable twice
- Activity rate : 100%
- Workplace : Lausanne, Dorigny
Contact for further information
Prof. Anne Marcellini