Research projects on the theme of life course and vulnerability can apply to be associated to the LIVES Centre, thus benefiting from the Centre's expertise, academic network and administrative management.
This administrative support is expressed through :
- infrastructure and knowledge for the organisation of scientific events.
- support in data management.
- support for the diffusion of research results (vulgarization and exposure through social networks).
- support in project management.
- other services provided by the various members of the LIVES administrative team.
The project in question must meet certain criteria:
- be financed by a recognized external source for at least 30,000 Euros.
- the main applicant must, in principle, be employed in an institution associated to the LIVES Centre.
- the applicant must have an employment contract with the institution covering the entire period of the associated project.
- commit to provide all relevant information at the time of application.
Are you interested in associating your project?
In this case, you can contact the LIVES Centre team who will send you more information about your association request. If your project meets all the criteria for association, you can then submit your application, which will be processed by the decision-making bodies of LIVES.
Contact : email@example.com