30 Sep 2023
Appel à candidatures
Join the new cohort of LIVES PhD candidates!
Since 2012, the Swiss Centre of Expertise on Life Course Research LIVES offers a doctoral programme, followed by 105 PhD graduates so far.
The Centre LIVES is now welcoming applications for its 2023-25 doctoral programme (December 2023 - February 2026. See application form at the bottom of the page). This call is intended for early-stage doctoral students in the social sciences, psychology, health sciences or related disciplines whose thesis includes a life course / lifespan perspective.
Their work can focus on
- the effects of early events or the later life course
- biographies and trajectories in different life domains
- events which constitutes a turning point in life course
- processes of accumulation / depletion over the life course
- longitudinal methods
- the evolution of norms regarding age
- life course in social policies
The programme is open to PhD students internationally.